The intention of this place is to document my learning process with projects that relate to technology. I want to create a cohesive narrative that I can reflect on and that others may learn from. I reserve the right to change the intention and if that happens, I will issue an update.
Considerations & Disclaimers:
- I do not include links to very specific resources because links break. Encountering broken links is annoying for readers and too time-consuming to update.
- I write about processes that work for me; I do not assume that this will work for anyone else. Use your own discretion in determining what actions to take in your life & career. This blog is for informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice. I am not responsible for your actions.
- Don’t be an asshole. In blog post comments, please retain the spirit of the Internet Society’s Code of Conduct and GNU’s Kind Communication Guidelines. Comments will be moderated.
- This is not my main focus in life. I may take a long time between posts, edit them after publishing, and have typos in my posts. Any information I provide is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge; there may be omissions, errors or mistakes.
- This does not reflect the opinions of any organizations or institutions I have been or am affiliated with.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.